Wednesday, August 27, 2008

"My main job is to parent"


I recently discovered the Simple Mom blogger, and I am loving her. She thinks like I do, or actually, like I aspire to think. Many of her posts have really hit home with me and have inspired me to better: better mom, better wife, better organizer.

I read all about her Home Management Notebooks and have started my own. Isn't it a pretty green?


Here is a snapshot of my to-do list, which was embellished by the Ant Bug.


It feels great to have a functional to-do list again, but I do have to control myself to make sure that the list doesn't get out of hand. So this post by Simple Mom is a great reminder for me.

She says "My main job is to parent, not to get my to-do list done. Remind yourself today that there are more important things in life than getting things done."


Here are the most important things in my life. I hope they know that.

2 comments on ""My main job is to parent""

Rach, Mike, Allie and Hadley on August 28, 2008 at 8:15 AM said...

I love this blog, such great reminders of who we are. Thanks!

Jared on August 28, 2008 at 12:42 PM said...

You always do a nice job of letting us know who and what is most important to you. Thanks dear!

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez