Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Mama in Training


Recently the Ant Bug and I had a conversation about mothers.
Ant Bug: "I want to be a mommy when I grow up."

Nurture Mama: "How do you learn how to be a mommy?"

Ant Bug: "You just grow up, and then you know how to be a mommy."

So until my little girls grow up, we are training to develop some of the most commonly used mommy skills.

Making lunch

Reading to children

Cleaning house

Baking

Occasionally getting dressed up

Doing the laundry

Multitasking: Holding a baby while blogging or checking email

Home repairs

And the most important skill of all: nurturing your babies.

2 comments on "Mama in Training"

Tiffany on January 23, 2009 at 11:31 AM said...

So cute! Love the multitasking Ant Bug. :)

My weight loss journey on November 24, 2009 at 8:24 AM said...

I love this!

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez