Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Nursery Manual: Behold Your Little Ones


I just discovered that The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints has released a new manual to be used in the nursery. The manual is geared toward teaching children ages 18 months to 3 years.



It is beautiful! I am so excited to use this resource in my family. It almost makes me want to be a nursery worker again.

You can view the manual and download the lessons here.

2 comments on "New Nursery Manual: Behold Your Little Ones"

The Kay Family on August 29, 2008 at 3:03 PM said...

I had seen the announcement in the Ensign, but hadn't seen this video. Thank you for posting it!! What an awesome teaching tool, and way to teach more gospel doctrines in Nursery and in the home.

Carly on August 30, 2008 at 10:07 PM said...

I didn't know it was out yet and I am sooo excited!! Scott and I are the nursery leaders, so this will be a big help.

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez