Sunday, November 7, 2010

Nurture Mama has moved to nurturemama.net


My husband convinced me of the merits of having my own domain and host for this blog, so nurturemama.blogspot.com is now nurturemama.net. Everything on the old site is now on the new site. I will no longer be posting here but this site will remain up as a resource.

If you have subscribed to my feed (thanks!), it should switch over to the new site automatically but please check to make sure you are receiving updates.

If you've linked to my site, please update your links to: nurturemama.net.

A big thanks to my awesome husband and all of his technical support. Nurture Mama wouldn't be here without him!

0 comments on "Nurture Mama has moved to nurturemama.net"

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez