Thursday, May 21, 2009

Over on my reading list: Our Favorites for Children's Book Week


In honor of Children's Book Week (I know it was actually last week, but better late then never, right?) I thought I would share a few of my most favorite books to read with my children. Check out this post over on my reading list.

2 comments on "Over on my reading list: Our Favorites for Children's Book Week"

Unknown on May 25, 2009 at 4:50 PM said...

I love your blog! In fact I like it so much that I have just awarded you the One Lovely Blog Award. Have a look at www.homemakinghoneys.com for more details! - Alisha :)

Nurture Mama on May 25, 2009 at 11:01 PM said...

Wow--thanks so much! I'm working on my own list of awardees (is that a word?!) and will post that later this week. Thanks for visiting!

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez