Saturday, May 9, 2009

To Mothers


Sometime past my mother-in-law sent me this great card for Mother's Day. I loved it and held on to it to remind myself that being a mother requires an extraordinary set of skills.


I also loved this latest sweet Mormon Message.



To my own mother, thank you for being my mom! I love you!


To the many mothers I know, thank you for magnifying your role as a mother. You are truly magnificent and I learn so much from you.

"Motherhood is near to divinity. It is the highest, holiest service to be assumed by mankind. It places her who honors its holy calling and service next to the angels." (First Presidency Statement in Conference Report, Oct 1942, 761.)

1 comments on "To Mothers"

Another Piece Of Chocolate on May 10, 2009 at 6:26 PM said...

Inspiring!!

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez