Friday, January 15, 2010

Mothers: Intentional and Professional


Today Simple Mom posted about a book that immediately caught my attention: Steady Days: A Journey Toward Intentional, Professional Motherhood by Jamie Martin. I love that--intentional and professional. Being a mother isn't something that just happens. Successful motherhood is something to work toward everyday, something to think about, something to plan for. I aspire to be an intentional and professional mother!

I just checked out Steady Mom, the blog written Jamie Martin and the author of the book. She has some great ideas and resources available, so I'll be back for more!

If you want to enter to win a copy of the book, post a comment at Simple Mom or Steady Mom. Maybe this will be my lucky day!

0 comments on "Mothers: Intentional and Professional"

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez