Friday, June 25, 2010

What should I clean today?


In case you ever run out of things to clean in your house, you might take a look at this list:


This is a good reminder of the sometimes easily forgotten places that need cleaning. Maybe I'll get to them someday. :) I know it's been awhile since my computer has been cleaned. I think I'll give the Ant Bug the job of sanitizing our telephones--great fun on a summer afternoon for a 5-year old!

2 comments on "What should I clean today?"

Rebecca on June 25, 2010 at 3:57 PM said...

HAH! I don't think I'll EVER run out of things to clean! I'm not even going to look at that list. =)

Another Piece Of Chocolate on June 27, 2010 at 1:15 PM said...

Last week I was on a "cleaning the rarely cleaned" adventure and I actually got 7 out of the ten from that list! I will knock out the other three this week :- )

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez