Saturday, October 4, 2008

General Conference Activity Packets


Our family is enjoying General Conference this weekend. What a blessing it is to be able to hear the inspired words of a living prophet and living apostles.

To keep things a little more calm and focused on Conference and things of the Spirit, I put together a packet of activities for the Ant Bug to do during the sessions. Thanks to Sugardoodle.net, I had a wealth of resources available to select from.


Sugardoodle.net is the LDS woman's dream website (especially if you have children or a calling in the Primary or Nursery or Young Women or Enrichment Committee or...). Basically it is an online file folder of any kind of helpful LDS resource you can imagine, with countless contributors. You can find me visiting the site every few days.

If you're looking for General Conference packets and resources to use with your children, I saw somewhere around 9 or 10 different links posted in the last two weeks. Just start working your way down the list on the first page and you'll find them.

My favorites are the Apostle Cards, and the General Conference Coloring Book. The Ultimate General Conference Packet looks excellent also, but some of the activities are a little beyond the reach of my nearly four year old. But the Friend Coloring Book will be making an appearance in our home on a Sabbath day soon to come.

To all the wonderful contributors on Sugardoodle.net, thanks so much for sharing your work and ideas with us!

3 comments on "General Conference Activity Packets"

Becky on October 4, 2008 at 10:29 PM said...

I think you may have told me about that website before, but I have never visited it! I went and checked it out last night and all I can say is "Wow." That is an incredible resource! Thanks for the link!

Tiffany on October 4, 2008 at 11:26 PM said...

I'm echoing Becky's comment! Thanks also for sending the link the other day. I've been there in the past, but hadn't gone back recently. It does have a lot of great ideas!

C.C. on October 5, 2008 at 11:12 PM said...

I really like your blog-I'm not just saying that. I really like the mama nurture stuff-I need that a lot of days. I will be checking back often.

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez