Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Paper dolls


This was our art project for the other day.

My friend posted these cute paper dolls on her blog, so the Ant Bug and I gave it a try. She asked me to do the cutting, but she did the gluing and the decorating. I love the lopsided eyes and smiles. You can make your own using this pattern.

*************************************************************************
The Ant Bug made the following comment while playing with dolls in her bedroom:

"Mom, it's great having you in our family."

Oh, how I love my family!

1 comments on "Paper dolls"

Tiffany on October 9, 2008 at 10:27 PM said...

Such a fun activity--it looks like Ant Bug had a great time!

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez