Thursday, September 24, 2009

Wear a flower in your hair


Think this just looks like a nice assortment of flowers?
Look again. They are really flower clips!
Flower clips for little girls have been popular for quite some time now, and I finally found a great tutorial on how to make my own. I was thrilled at how amazingly simple they are: just a hot glue gun-no sewing!

I picked up my flowers on sale at Michael's last week, then spent a fun girls night with my best friend putting them together.

The Ant Bug was thrilled to see them and has worn one every day this week.
The Sweet Bee doesn't keep hers in for long, but that's to be expected from a nearly two-year old.
Would you like to make your own? Visit Being Frugal is Fabulous for her tutorial on Flower Clips For Little (And Big) Girls Hair.

While you're there you might also check out her recipe for homemade refried beans. I've been using her recipe for a few months now with good success. Pretty easy, pretty cheap, and much healthier than a can!

2 comments on "Wear a flower in your hair"

RufflesAndFringe on September 26, 2009 at 2:07 AM said...

Yours look great! Thanks for linking to me.

Tiffany on September 27, 2009 at 11:47 PM said...

Thanks for the tip and the links. :)

I actually ran out and bought those clips last night. I'm hoping to get a clip or two made for my daughter's birthday tomorrow. :)

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez