Friday, October 9, 2009

Link Love: Solutions for Dealing with Anger


We are thrilled to have family in town visiting, so I'm taking a little vacation time (we're touring Florida and spent a wonderful day here yesterday). So today I just wanted to share a great article that I thought was very helpful.

6 Peaceful Solutions for Hitting and Anger

I'm always looking for better ways to teach and discipline my children (one of the mothering areas I've always felt a little clueless about) and this article had some great suggestions. Distraction has seemed to be the most effective tool at our house, but I was thankful for the reminder of the importance of modeling appropriate ways to deal with anger or frustration. I think I'll also suggest hand clapping the next time little hands feel the urge to hit. Go read the article here at Simple Kids.

0 comments on "Link Love: Solutions for Dealing with Anger"

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez