Friday, August 14, 2009

Over on my reading list: Nature, Magic, and Back to School



I recently finished reading two books that have given me some fresh ideas when it comes to focusing on essential activities with my children. Be sure to visit my reading list for my reviews and more information on:

Last Child in the Woods: Saving Our Children from Nature-Deficit Disorder by Richard Louv

and

Reading Magic: Why Reading Aloud to Our Children Will Change Their Lives Forever by Mem Fox

If you have children starting school this year you can also check out my recommendations for Back to School Books.

0 comments on "Over on my reading list: Nature, Magic, and Back to School"

 

Nurture Mama Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez